Mark Your Calendars!
Join fellow Clinical Sleep Educators and Sleep Technologists for a terrific program in Portland, Oregon – September 5-7.
- A Clinical Sleep Educator certificate program
- A review course for the new Certification in Clinical Sleep Health examination
- A special program entitled "Sleep Through the Ages" presenting topics on Infants and Pediatrics, Adolescents and Teenagers, Adults, and Geriatrics
Day Three – For RPSGTs Only
- Sessions on the future of Sleep Technologists and how you can expand your professional horizons
- An optional item writing workshop for the RPSGT examination
Who Should Attend?
- Sleep Technologists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Neurodiagnostic Technologists
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Dental Hygienists
- Clinical Psychologists
For more information, watch www.brpt.org for details!