Day Of The Exam
Day Of The Exam Reminders
• You will need two forms of identification – the first and last name on the IDs must match exactly the first and last name used in your application and found on your approval. If you need assistance with updating your name on your approval, please contact [email protected] at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled exam.
• You will be required to read and agree to a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) on the computer screen prior to starting the exam. The NDA appears on the computer screen when the test begins. Candidates have 3 minutes to read and agree to the NDA or the testing session is immediately terminated.
• Avoid no show status and fee: arrive on time for your scheduled exam appointment; present the required two forms of ID at check-in; accept the NDA within the allocated 3 minute window.
• Make sure you know what is – and is not – permitted in the exam room and familiarize yourself with what constitutes a testing violation.
• Remember to pay attention to hazardous weather/emergency closure conditions in your area. Candidates should call Pearson VUE at the 24 hour contact number provided in their exam confirmation notice to determine if a test center is closed for extenuating circumstances on the day of a scheduled test.
All of these important day of exam instructions are outlined in detail in our Exam Candidate Handbooks.