The BRPT’s CCSH Pathway 3 is now open to all active RPSGT credential holders who have recertified at least once and who have completed the AAST’s newly launched CCSH STAR Designated Education Program.
CCSH Exam Pathway 3 Eligibility Requirements
• Hold an active RPSGT credential that has been recertified at least once.
• Have completed the AAST CCSH designated STAR Education Program AND passed the post-test with a score of 70% or higher.
• Hold current live/skills BLS/CPR certification for healthcare workers or international equivalent.
About The AAST’s CCSH Star Designated Education Program
• The program contains seven modules and concludes with an open-book exam.
• Users can access the program workbook, case study scenarios, and PowerPoint slides by clicking on the Resources tab in the course, or utilize the paper workbook that was provided.
• There is no time limit for completing the exam once you begin, however, users will only receive two attempts.
• Users will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the exam.